Regional School District is committed to "Green Cleaning" as
part of our Building Maintenance Services.
"Green Cleaning" means that environmentally preferred products
are being utilized to clean our schools and the cleaning methods protect health
without harming the environment.
- Clean for health first and appearance second
- Minimize human exposure to contaminants and cleaning products
- Recognize cleaning as an environmental health benefit
- Commit to occupational development of cleaning personnel
- Communicate the value of healthy buildings
- Minimize chemical, particle and moisture residue when cleaning
- Ensure worker safety
- Reduce pollutants entering the building
- Establish and document routine maintenance schedules
Green Cleaning Public Act 09-81